fuck you, hospital

The ONLY thing I've been looking forward to these past few months was a new digital camera. I've been checking them out, trying to find the best one for my needs, and I finally decided on the SD300 Elph 4 megapixel. It's sweet. And it delivered today. I was geeked. All I had to do was get out of the hospital and pick it up from the rental office where UPS was bound to drop it off.

Instead, I was stuck in the hospital till 6:30PM. Now, the rental office is closed and I'm on call tomorrow and I won't be able to get to it till Saturday, if then, assuming I get out the hospital on time then to get to the rental office before they close till Monday. I could not be MORE pissed. And it wasn't like I was doing critical stuff. I was trying to sign out the the on call resident and I was trying to get some discharge paperwork done for a patient that won't be going home till tomorrow. It was a complete waste of time.

So you know what, fuck you, hospital. You're not my life and I'm not going to compromise my life any more for your bullshit.

No comments: