Fuck you, ActiveSync

To anyone contemplating buying a handheld, let me tell you, do NOT get a PocketPC product. Do yourself a favor and get a Palm OS product. I have had my battered Palm for the better part of 4 years and it's weathered a world of abuse in my pocket, and despie 2 new computers and 3 computer OS upgrades, it's still plugging along.

However, in the 2 years I've had my PocketPC device, it has now THREE TIMES decided on a whim to stop synchronizing with my computer, for no discernable reason, and I have now wasted 4 hours of my life trying to fix it, to no avail, and I give up. I will never use the blasted thing again. It has now been relegated to the status of paper weight.

Trust me when I tell you that PocketPC is shit and do not waste your money on it. I thank God that my educational account paid for this heap of shit and I didn't have to lay out any cash for it.

No comments: