A well-deserved day off

"Ifinding, what's up with your blog? After reading it, I wanna run out into traffic." This is the subtle way my friends tell me that I've been a tad morose in my blog. I've been working a lot of days straight. My last day off was 3 weeks ago. It's been dragging me down.

So, it feels nice to finally have a day off again. I feel better, like there's a little hope in the world. I'm tired, as I slept only about 4 hours, but it's a good kind of tired, the tired after having fun.

Still, though, I know that there's so much missing in my life. And maybe those things will work themselves out, but for now, I think I'm content with a day off, so I can feel like a human again.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OKKKKK, let me just say that it's not only your friends who have noticed it...

I was starting to wonder if someone was gonna be telling us you admitted yourself or something, it was getting pretty bad!

Needless to say, this reader sure is glad you got that day off. Take another one, and call us in the morning...

wyn157 said...

my question is... how the heck are you only getting one day off in 3 weeks? i understand going over hours once a month or so, but it sounds like that's the story of your life!