WTF is wrong with me

So, I left the hospital at 6 PM, and I realized as I stepped out the door that I had no plans, nothing to do, nowhere to go. I stopped in the coffee shop near my house and did a little writing, but otherwise, went home. I didn't even eat dinner.

I didn't eat dinner because I've been feeling guilty about my weight and decided that I need to cut out about 700 calories from my diet. Sounds like a lot, but I take like 2600 kcal a day. So 700 is a drop in the bucket.

Anyway, I came home after 3 cups of coffee, watched some TV, goofed around on the comp, and now I'm going to bed. It's Friday though! C'mon! Shouldn't I be going out and doing something? Shouldn't I be living life to the fullest?

I need a life. I really, really, really need a life. I actually spent tonight listening to medical podcasts. MEDICAL PODCASTS! WTF.

2 comments:

SuperStenoGirl said...

I'm glad to see there's someone else out there going through the same thing. Nine times out of ten I don't make dinner (the most undomesticated woman out there = me). I come home, flop on the couch, goof around on the internet, watch tv, go to bed. Even friday nights. It's FRIDAY! I should be out.. doing.. SOMETHING. But - doing stuff alone is so.. boring. But how do you meet people.. esp. when you're shy. Rock meet hard place. lol

Motherhood for the Weak said...

Go to a movie?

But if it makes you feel better, you're doing better than me.

I watched the British version of America's Next Top Model last night even though it was really horrible, even for reality TV.

Then at 10pm I decided I was a disgusting slug and probably brain dead after ANTM and I forced myself to do some writing.

At least you did the medical podcasts.

Is your writing recreational or work related?

M