Flickr is crack

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been doing a lot of stuff on Flickr. My ifinding account is pretty stagnant, but my personal account, I've been dumping photos into it. It's really gotten me back into photography, not that I have the time, skill, patience, or decent optics, but I used to love photography.

I was one of those people that actually had an opinion on these things. I didn't like autofocus SLR because I thought it was too limiting. I spent time (a whole lot of time) thinking about what f stop to use, and light metering to make sure all elements of the shot came out how I wanted it to.

When you're working with film, that's the price you pay, I guess. Still, what fun. The only problem I have now is that the Midwest is kind of boring. I just don't have anything to take a picture of. I carry my camera around, but I almost have to force myself to shoot pics. Still, I'm working on composition again and framing.

You know, it's nice to have a hobby again. It's nice to feel like my life is more than the hospital.

No comments: