Time to break out the ramen noodles

I'm not sure how it is that I've managed to spend so much money so quickly, but I wish that I was still getting parental money. I had no idea just how much I relied on that cash, and how painful it's been trying to operate without it. I still haven't gotten a loan check yet, which makes my situation just a little more... dire. I have bills to pay. I guess that other people got their loan check already, but I really need mine. This is especially troublesome since more than half of my loan check will go directly to my credit card company. They've got me behind the 8 ball, for sure.

And into this picture enters Spring Break. Somehow, in my... idiocy I thought that going somewhere on Spring Break would be pretty neat. And I can work it out. That's not as much of a problem as I'd like to think it is. It's just hard to look at my checking account, think about how I won't be able to write some checks that I need to, and tell myself that I can afford a Spring Break trip.

As much as I think I should leave my current location when school ends, I don't want to leave. And when I think about it, I can come up with a ton of reasons to stay, but none of them are very good. You know when you want to do something, you can come up with hundreds of perfectly acceptable rational reasons to do it, but none of those reasons are the truth. Truth is, the reason I want to stay here is for such a bad reason that I myself am surprised, and ashamed. Anyway, more interviews ahead. I canceled one today, so that gives me some free time at least. Catch up on some sleep. I'm tired of interviewing.

No comments: